CONFIDENT VBAC CLASS (ONLINE)
”This course not only armed me with the facts, perspective and confidence I needed to navigate my journey, but also gave my partner the same confidence and information that allowed him to fully support the process without unnecessary fear and tension.” - Heather
“I’m feeling really positive about my VBAC and I’m really grateful for your course for starting me down the right path.” - Teigan
Are you planning a VBAC for your next birth?
This informative, enjoyable and enlightening class has been carefully crafted after almost a decade of experience working with birthing women and their families. It focuses on ensuring women find a way to approach their VBAC feeling more prepared, calm and confident.
In this workshop, you will:
- Gain clarity about facts versus myths
- Learn how to talk effectively with your care-provider about your plans for your birth
- Discover what helps or undermines how your body works in labour and birth
- Feel more prepared, calm and confident for your next birth
When: TBA (in development)
Where: Online - your computer
Duration: Content available for four weeks
* Suitable to take at any time including prior to your next pregnancy